Monday, May 08, 2006

random DAY

alrightes. im just finding a reason to use the comp. and since no one interesting is online, i put my status as appear offline. haha. how bad can i get? anyone who wanna reach me can call my hp or home mahs. =))

so anyways. todae i wear slack urh. coz long day. i dun even know why im saying this, but yeah. so had engine drawing. walaowey. sucked like hell. i mean i cant draw properly sia. ot of careless mistakes. but still, i was the 8th to finish in class which means 1 BONUS MARK FOR ME!!

im targeting to get 2 bonus mark. meaning u have to be the first 5 to finish. tsk.
for the past two assignments i've always been 8th to finish. well, its not so bad, but can be better right?

orh and im supposed to hand in a drawing today. but we 3 girls cudnt care less so we handing it up tmr. how defiant can we get? muahahaha.

well, lectures n break n tutorials. oh!! haha. break!! hahaha. i made someone paisey jenow. OMG. i feel so bad urh. but neymind. its okay. after break went to lib to complete the engine drawing, but it was sooooo URGH, we girls decided to give up. here's the convo.

Izyan : WALAOOO!!! i cannot take it. i give up
lah!!
Yue Yan : never give up!


she said that in the chinese accent. she's from szechuan. haha. it was so funny i cant help but laugh. while carrie is teaching her perfect english, im teaching her all the 'lahs', 'lehs' , 'lor' , and my fave, 'WALAOWEYS'. hehe. sometimes i piss carrie off too. haha. sad sia.

okay. then tutorial. i totally suck at CKT coz its all physics. need Mr Junjun. =)) dats his new nickname.. weee..~ so yeah. and urm. i got taught by rahu. suprising urh? and i understood him. thats even more suprising to me.

then met up wit shida. then the rest, then went to free access lab. i wanted to go to the rock gym. but we wanted to eat and im the oni one who wants to stay in school. haha. kinda bad if i drag them right? so yeah. went to kfc. sad lah. damn sad. but got next time lah.

ORRHHH!!!

PPL!!
CHECK DICKY'S BLOG!!
remember the guy i told u i dumped him for someone else?
he actually updated in his blog.
he actually have a blog!
haha.
dat ancient *******.
thats what rais/kammal calls him.
Dicky's Linkie.

oni check out the posts which has my name in it. hehes. must read carefully. coz this dickie's blog is so small u actually have to strain ur eyes.

so yeah. read his 5th may entry. *the 2nd one*. damn funny sia! me n jaro n shida n mal n khai was like laughin2 reading his blog. that ancient grandpa. don't scold me coz im being evil with him. he really looks ancient, and he even calls him the 1000++ year old smth. forgot what.

oh wells. still my 'ex'. haha. maann i was hyper. can't believe i wud ever do that lahs. do that meaning dump dicky for kammal and rais. read the whole story at his blog! woots!

okay. so today on the way home talk2, then reach home oreadi. kena scolding by mom coz it was 8.15 n i was still not home yet and i finish sch at 4.. so yeah. i dun like it when parents scold me. oh wells. who does?

i think im still being treated like a child. haha.

selamat tinggal kasih
sampai kita jumpa lagi
aku pergi...
tak kan lama.

hanya sekejap saja
ku akan kembali lagi..
asalkan kau tetap menanti.

[Ello - Pergi Untuk Kembali ]
---------------------------------------------

Hoobastank -Running Away.

I don't want you to give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust
And I don't want you to feel sorry for me
You never gave us a chance to be
And I don't need you to be by my side
To tell me that everything's alright
I just wanted you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you

Why are you running away?
Why are you running away?

Cause I did enough to show you that
I Was willing to give and sacrifice
And I was the one who was lifting you up
When you thought your life had had enough
When when I get close, you turn away
There's nothing that I can do or say
So now I need you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you

So why are you running away?
Why are you running away?

Is it me, is it you
Nothing that I can do
To make you change your mind

Is it me, is it you
Nothing that I can do
Is it a waste of time?

Is it me, is it you
Nothing that I can do
To make you change your mind
So why are you running away?
Why are you running away? ...
What is it I've got to say... S
o why are you running away? ...
To make you admit you're afraid...
Why are you running away?


i just realised that the songs posted above are nice and meaningful lyrics. i loike!~

k. needa do that ever-so-freakingly-confusingly-hard engine drawing.

MWACKS MWACKS.

Eyzee`Anne`Isabelle
like me for who i am. YOU THE MAN.

9:26 PM; be my prince Y

PRINCESS

Eyzee`Anne`Isabelle
031289
Saggitarian
Temasek Polytechnic
School of Engineering
PROUD Venture of Oneida Scouts
LADY STAR FINDER
100% given, 100% received
sometimes, you will feel like shutting me up

Loves babygirls.
Loves Haikal Aslam. Y


sweetCHATS




sweetLOVE

Farah
Su
Shida
Hajar
Ain Kimek
Syazwan
Mimi
Raihana
Abang

Farhana
Dickson
Mai
Latiff
Kamarul
Tarah
Syafiqa

Chief
Oneida Ventures
Wisdomkeeper
Windtalker
Free Spirit
Feika Guides

h*adi
hafiz
Huda
Fahrul-Razzi
Ain
Kak Fatin
Nana
Naza
Wani
Khairul Nezam
Kira
Khairiah



sugarCOATEDsmile


But still you love me,
I know
I get on your nerves sometimes
And I don't know why
You take me as I am


Love you baby.

memoryLANE

  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • January 2009