Sunday, February 25, 2007

Forever in Love - A1















(haha. did this is 2 mins. sorry for the not-so-professional effect la kan)

"Forever In Love"

Love leads to laughter
Love leads to pain
With you by my side
I feel good times again


Never have I felt these feelings before
You showed me the world
How could I ask for more


And although there's confusion
We'll find a solution to keep my heart close to you

And I know, yes I know
If you hold me, believe me
I'll never, never ever leave

And I know
There is nothing that I would not do for you
Forever be true
And I know
Although times can be hard
We will see it through
I'm forever in love with you

Show me affection
In all different ways
Give you my heart
For the rest of my days

With you all my troubles are left far behind
Like heaven on earth
When I look in your eyes

And although there's confusion
We'll find a solution
To keep my heart close to you

And I know, yes I know
If you hold me, believe me
I'll never, never ever leave

And I know
There is nothing that I would not do for you
Forever be true
And I know
Although times can be hard
We will see it through
I'm forever in love with you

No need to cry
I'll be right by your side

(Right by your side)

Let's take our time
Love won't run dry
If you hold me, believe me
I'll never, never ever leave

And I know
There is nothing that I would not do for you
Forever be true
And I know
Although times can be hard
We will see it through
I'm forever in love

And I know
There is nothing that I would not do for you
Forever be true
And I know
(Oh I know)
Although times can be hard
We will see it through
I'm forever in love with you.


InsyaAllah we will work.
May God Bless Us. Posted by Picasa

7:09 PM; be my prince Y

PRINCESS

Eyzee`Anne`Isabelle
031289
Saggitarian
Temasek Polytechnic
School of Engineering
PROUD Venture of Oneida Scouts
LADY STAR FINDER
100% given, 100% received
sometimes, you will feel like shutting me up

Loves babygirls.
Loves Haikal Aslam. Y


sweetCHATS




sweetLOVE

Farah
Su
Shida
Hajar
Ain Kimek
Syazwan
Mimi
Raihana
Abang

Farhana
Dickson
Mai
Latiff
Kamarul
Tarah
Syafiqa

Chief
Oneida Ventures
Wisdomkeeper
Windtalker
Free Spirit
Feika Guides

h*adi
hafiz
Huda
Fahrul-Razzi
Ain
Kak Fatin
Nana
Naza
Wani
Khairul Nezam
Kira
Khairiah



sugarCOATEDsmile


But still you love me,
I know
I get on your nerves sometimes
And I don't know why
You take me as I am


Love you baby.

memoryLANE

  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • January 2009